Monday, February 13, 2017

Kmart Closing sale Henderson Part 3

Kmart/Sears Outlet Part 3


10405 S Eastern Ave, Henderson, NV

I went by the store on February 13, 2017 and let me tell you the store has sections now closed off. The former Grocery Sears outlet has been closed off and appliances are now mixed in with the men clothing. The Whole Back of the store is roped off as they are getting ready to liquidate all shelves. During my visit i tried to take photos but before i even tried to take my first photo i was apporched by security saying no photography allowed. In which i understand. After that i decided to shop around and see what i can score. Not much left other then clothing, Bare Shelves, Old Refrigerators, and some foods. I ended up walking out with just food. Once i got home i notice in the Sunday paper this:

Thats is for now. Sorry for the Short Vlog. See you next time on Retail Closing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment