Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Kmart Closing Sale (4500 N Rancho)

Kmart Closing Sale (Former Big K)
4500 North Rancho Dr 
Las Vegas, NV 89130



It was announced on January 5, 2018 that another 64 smarts & 39 Sears stores. It seems more that Sears Holdings are giving up and just going to keep closing stores till they close up their office. As of right now since the 2 Las Vegas Kmart stores are closing, leaving only one Last Kmart in the city of Las Vegas once this store and another closes.

I knew I had to go out and get pictures and do another blog. Thats what i did on February 11, 2018 as i made my way to where once i was getting my prescription for a long time. The Kmart is located in a busy side of north Las Vegas. Back in 2016 I made a blog stating how the store was always busy which to me I'm surprise Sears Holding decided to close this store, but at the same time, the center is completely dead except for a new Planet Fitness opening up. 

During my Visit the store was already doing a 10-40% off closing sale, lets take a look at some pictures, 


Upon walking in, they had a security guard
checking receipts.  Plus i was amazed with how
 many Cashiers they had, more on that later. 

Former Kmart Pharmacy, I actually felt bad for the
Pharmacy Manger. He was a really nice guy and went
out of his duties to help you. If he didn't
have the medicine you needed, He will see if another
Kmart store has it or he will put a order in and get it for you
the next day. 


Health & Beauty on Left and Bedding on Right 


Bedding 

Books anyone?

household & Pantry 

Cleaning Supplies



Former Electronic section 

This Kenmore display has been added
since the last time i was here. Note the paper towels,
odd place but maybe they were placed there for the closing sale.  

Electronic section 

The prices on there TV's were outrages, $1029
for a 55" inch smart tv. Heck Costco is cheaper.
Straight ahead, Former Seasonal now housing
more clothing

I didn't know this but these wiper blades are actually
the same ones Rain-x makes. 


On Left used to be mattresses and more appliances
but now house more clothing. It seems that
they had more clothing then anything else in the store.

Sporting Goods on Left 

A look down the middle of the store.

Blurry picture but heres more clothing
 which is in the actual place.

Thats all i have for photos, As I stated above about the checkouts, they had every lane open. The gentleman that checked me out was very kind and told me due to the closing sale, All sales are final, no exceptions. I told him i knew that but thanks for the heads up. I figure i would ask Barry if i can use his name in a blog and he told me it would be alright. I asked what will happen with all the employees once the store closes for good and he said he already is getting transferred to the Washington store which will be the last store in las Vegas everyone else, he wasn't quite sure about as a lot of the employees were hired to help with the liquidation sale.

That's it for now. Stay tuned and read my other blogs.





No comments:

Post a Comment