Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Office Max

Office Max
2100 E Serene Ave Las Vegas, NV 89123



A couple weeks ago on October 2nd, the day after the horrible Shooting on the Strip. I was passing by this very Office Max and seen a store closing sign. I knew i had to stop and take some pictures. Upon arriving, The Parking lot was very busy for the nearby stores Home Depot/Walmart. For Office Max, Not so much. 

I remember shopping at this store a lot because i didn't care for Office Depot Prices nor Staples before the Merger. Office Max just had better customer Service with a better rewards program. When Office Max merge with Depot, I stopped shopping at these office stores and moved to online shopping or getting my supplies at Costco. After I parked my car and walked inside this store, I was treated by this flyer on a table: 

With this sign next to the table:

I have no idea when this store first opened, I tired my best finding information online but no one states. For the Closing Sale, There were a lot of employees and mostly elderly shoppers. The copy center was already closed down but that still didn't stop the employee still taking customers at her counter(not sure why she was helping customers with prints). 

Lets get into the pictures, should we!!!






This picture was taken from the Right side from the back  of the store.




Middle Isle looking at the front of the store

Sorry, I wasn't able to get anymore pictures. A security guard came from behind me and asked me to leave as i don't have permission to take photos of this store. I did what i was told without causing a scene. If anyone has any information on this store, leave a comment. 

Until next time, 
Retail Closing








No comments:

Post a Comment