Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Aeropostale

Aeropostale 
1300 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89014
Galleria @ Sunset

On November 26, 2016 i made my way to a mall in henderson and i notice an Aeropostale store was closing. I quickly looked online to see why it was closing. Aeropostale didn't even announce this store was closing. I figure i would not walk pass a closing sale without buying some clothes. As i walk into the store i asked an employee why they were closing and the employee said Lease was up and Aeropostale doesn't want to renew and that the store hasn't been doing so well. 

The store itself only had 3 final days so it was messy inside and employees wouldn't let me get any inside pictures due to security reasons. But i did take photos of the store outside. I was able to walk away with $290.00 worth of stuff for only $89. It was like an early Christmas to me but most of it will be given as presents.

Photos of store: 









No comments:

Post a Comment