Sunday, October 30, 2016

Former Sports Authority Henderson NV


Former Sports Authority
1425 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89014

Lets head next door from Borders to Sports Authority before they moved to a  Former Sports Chalet  I only been to this store 1 time and i don't remember how the store was sent up. But I do remember the old logo and letters which was different on the street sign but on the store it used the regular old Red letters. Lets take a look thru some photos. I do not have photos of the old street sign but you can check it out Here.
Exterior of the Former Sports Authority 



Doors for Sports Authority


For Lease signs

This store had the open warehouse type. I think clothing wold had been where the carpet is but I'm not 100% right.






Not sure why that panel was left open


I am sorry I couldn't help with the photos as to i only went to this store 1 time. I would had went to Sports Chalet more. Thats it for Sports Chalet. If anyone been to this store that can help locate the photos. That would be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment