Friday, May 27, 2016

Sports Authority Closing Sale Summerlin NV Part 1

Sports Authority Closing Sale Part 1
2315 Summa Drive, Bldg 1A, Las Vegas, NV 
Inside Downtown Summerlin Mall
Opened October 9, 2014 - June 10, 2016


Today we head over to Sports Authority to check out what great deals I can score. Upon walking into the store, it was a mess. Clothes, shoes, socks, etc. everywhere. But I was able to score a couple of items. I did ask an employee when the store would close for good and they stated June 10 if all goes well during the closing sale. 

Pictures of this store




Looking stright back at the shoes 

Exercise equipment 

Bikes

women's department

Golf gear

Checkout line 

I will try to revisit this store before it does close for good. As of right now I will miss Sports Authority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment